Skeie | Team
Skeie | Team is a module-based seating group solution that provides a new and different teaching situation. Teams make it both easier to carry out group work and allow the lecturer to be closer to the individual group / student as he or she can move freely between the rows and the individual seating groups. The room can also be used as a study in the evening. The modules are built on our timeless and best-selling auditorium chair, Skeie | Symposium, and will be ready for delivery by the end of 2021. Skeie can build new or adapt existing amphitheatres so that it will fit optimally to the room and the Skeie | Team solution.
- Back height adjusted to riser height and customer desire.
- Groups of 3-5 or 5-7 seatings. Can be adjusted to the individual project.
- Tread length should be min. 1500 mm to ensure the recommended escape route.
- Can be installed in faceted curved rows.
- 5-year warranty against design and manufacturing defects, as standard.
- Contact us for more information about this product!
- Removable modules.
- Illuminated storage room.
- Sockets, USB sockets and induction charging.
- Front panel / base.
- Wood panel on the back.
- Ask us what is possible, or make recommendations for the development process.